Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Week 19, for the silver screen

I've been putting off posting for so long it's getting ridiculous.  So I'm just going to post what I've got as fast as possible.
Results: On Wednesday night I was thinking about what to wear for the next day's Steampunk invasion of an Alice in Wonderland screening.  It occurred to me it might be appropriate to make some concession to the titular heroine's iconic hairstyle (which I haven't actually seen on her in any of the production stills. . . but that's neither here nor there).  So here is my version of "Alice Bands".  I deliberately made little attempt at neatness for a bit of a mad look.

Bonus:  I used what was left over of the single scrap of faux leather I had to make a matching wristband.

No comments:

Post a Comment