Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Week 2 through!

Factors working against me: 1. I wanted to go to the Halloween store for supplies but never got the chance.  2. It's even colder now, so despite my switch to winter pajamas I still have a tendency to try to hibernate.  3. We went to visit relatives in the middle of the week, so I had two less days than expected.
Factors working for me:  1.  Once I did manage to drag myself out of bed, the climate drove me upstairs, where it was warmer, and where my workspace was.  2.  Our internet went down, which was an annoyance, but also reduced the number of distractions quite a bit. 3. The serendipitous discovery that my cameo buttons can come apart.
Results:  I finished with time to spare on Saturday - could have finished Friday if I wasn't so lazy.  I made a pin shaped like a lady with a cameo for a head and a mini Gatling weapon on the end of her arm.  Photos will come, but not for a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment