Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2009

Week 6, cake mix

Factors working against me: I lost track of the days, not realizing how late in the week it was getting until Thursday (which I thought was Friday), then slept through most of the following day.
Factors working for me: Friday night, when I realized I still had a day to work and might actually be able to finish, I no longer felt it wouldn't make much difference if I put it off and got to work.  Thank goodness, because I would have had to implement a truly horrific punishment if I didn't START my Thing of the Week until the next week (hopefully I'll never actually be lazy enough to do that).
Results: FAILURE.  But I made a good start.  I'm still going to have to step it up if I don't want to be a month behind after the holidays.  This is a design I came up with a while ago for a wood bangle bracelet.  However, not having a key to the woodshop, or any wood of my own to work with, I'm making it out of a margarine tub.  This is what it looks like so far:

  (In case you were wondering, the cake is a lie.  I only put that as the title because it was suggested by RhymeZone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment