Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 13, back to routine

Factors working against me: I actually have a semi-good excuse for losing track of what day it was this time!  We took Jimmy and Jessica back to Berkeley on Monday, and since everyone had the day off from school and work I thought it was still the weekend. Speaking of Jessica, one of the things eating up my time last week and this Sunday was that I made her a Christmas present. Here she is wearing the earrings I made for her:
 
She's in the marching band and full of school spirit, so I made hers blue and gold. I packed all my stuff that day, too, thinking I'd be going to my dad's house, but that didn't happen until Thursday. And everything stayed packed.
Factors working for me: Having made all these Christmas earrings, I'd been thinking I ought to do some to sell. So it wasn't hard to decide what to make this week.
Results:  FAILURE. I simply started too late. They're actually almost done, all that's left to do is a little paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment